I believe democrats and republicans ARE GUILTY OF THE DECEIT AND LIES LISTED BELOW.
We are a corrupt and sinful nation that has abandon Christian ethics and we need a “Political Trinity” of God, Truth, and Righteousness as our guide for living the abundant life.
How Widespread is Voter Fraud? | 2012 Facts & Figures
Here are the facts:
- To date, 46 states have prosecuted or convicted cases of voter fraud.
- More than 24 million voter registrations are invalid, yet remain on the rolls nation-wide.
- There are over 1.8 million dead voters still eligible on the rolls across the country.
- More than 2.75 million Americans are registered to vote in more than one state.
- True The Vote recently found 99 cases of potential felony interstate voter fraud.
- Maryland affiliates of True The Vote uncovered cases of people registering and voting after their respective deaths.
- This year, True The Vote uncovered more than 348,000 dead people on the rolls in 27 states.
- California: 49,000
- Florida: 30,000
- Texas: 28,500
- Michigan: 25,000
- Illinois: 24,000
- 12 Indiana counties have more registered voters than residents.
- The Ohio Secretary of State admitted that multiple Ohio counties have more registered voters than residents.
- Federal records showed 160 counties in 19 states have over 100 percent voter registration.
- The Florida New Majority Education Fund, Democratic Party of Florida and the National Council of La Raza are currently under investigation for alleged voter registration fraud.
- True The Vote is Chuck Norris approved.